ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sopa Patica

I'm not sure of the spelling, but everyone has said this sopa would be great for raising my body defenses. They have all been so concerned with my health and well-being, and I so appreciate their love and kindness. Esperanza and Rosa made this for me today, and it has a wonderful chicken broth flavor. Carrots, cilantro, and a ton of other unrecognizable things.

OK, I'm going to do this, this patica means chicken legs, or something similar. This is what crawled up onto my spoon. The smile is because I know I am not really going to eat this foot!
Up close, it looks more like a human hand than a chicken foot, but the flavor is excellent! Wayne was a real coward and would not even take a sip of the broth. I think I will feel very strong tomorrow!!!! The RAID drink/can is because I am now paranoid about little flying creatures that can bring me great pain! I think I have developed a taste for RAID.
This picture merits a click so you can zoom in on the details. I will try to get our Thanksgiving Day on tomorrow. I feel like I just shared dinner with the Munsters, or the Adams family. This looks like the perfect Halloween Soup! The little red ball is a mini-cherry tomato from my finquita!
Pray for me!!!!!!!!

No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia