ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Underconstruction






We start with Wayne putting the second coat of a lighter blue over the dark turquoise that was a little strong. 3 colors in the bathroom, he loved that.







Then the wrecking crew of one (Dean) arrived with crowbar, sledgehammer, hammer, etc. We're gonna change the stairs!




Personally, I think he has a strong destructive gene in his gene pool






Really began to open the living room up the living room.








I took a little break to go see if I could actually walk 3 miles for our 5k race coming up,and found a sore spot on my foot afterwards. You can see we have no stairs at all now.






I guess Wayne didn't notice "no stairs" he just came up anyway. Now he is settled in his supervisors vantage point.




I don't think I have ever made such a grand mess in a room. Wayne did a magnificent job of cleaning it up so Dean would have a nice clean working space the next day.

The real thinking begins.....











We have stairs - couldn't have done it without the tools of the trade....hammer, crowbar, and..... a Pepsi! Good job, guys.


2 comments:

Young Ohana said...

wow that looks awesome I'm excited to see it all finished!! Miss You!!

Manda said...

The stairs look great. I can't wait to check them out next time I'm in Utah for a visit!

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia