ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Big Race

He looks way to relaxed and like he is having fun.



dean crossing finish line


My personal escorts!

Dorleen entering the winners circle (round-about) with parade wave




And I finished in less than an hour



Happy campers, and the knees will be edited out for future viewing

Thanks guys for roping me into this.



2 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

good job!

Young Ohana said...

That is so awesome!! I wish I could have ran it with you guys! That darn Ellis family convincing us all to run our hearts out...

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia