ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is a HOOT!

This is Jorge and his mom the afternoon of his farewell. He is leaving (has left) for his mission to Concepcion, Chile on March 10 (now yesterday). His mom is not a member of the church, but is very supportive of Jorge's mission. She is a wonderful person, and I was happy to meet her, and look forward to getting to know her better.


A la Harry Potter, Jorge has an owl! buho in Spanish. You can't believe how sharp those claws are! He also has this big tortuga! The evening at their house on Sunday was spent just visiting and having a lot of fun with the owl.



He looked so innocent perched on the flowers, but up close....is this a sinister looking guy or not!

I know where you live!
I can hardly wait to incorporate these into a PowerPoint lesson!

Below I pictured him thinking, "do you like my wings long or do I look better with them shorter"?




Jorge is a great young man, and wanted pictures with his animals, so I obliged.




We love being in the homes of people and just sharing their interests. What friendships and memories we are building. OK, really, what blessings we are receiving!
I'll keep this short, and do another one for the birthday stuff.
Love to you all, drop a comment if you are so inclined!
Hermana Jenson















No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia