ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

LUNCH!!!!! Send Anything! (else)

Here, let me introduce you to lunch today! The sign on the left says: LECHONA
Let's take a little closer look!


Does anything really need to be said? All we told her yesterday was to fix something simple for us for tomorrow.








As soon as I came up the street and saw this, I thought , "Oh no! This is going to be my lunch!"


Only then did I realize what lunch was going to be. So I just made a sharp right turn and got the camera.
Please, if anyone has any therapy for this, please, please, submit immediately! because..........
we actually ate it.....and it wasn't that bad. It wasn't that great, but it was ok. Maybe it's all in the presentation. A Colombian luau?
Have a good day.

No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia