This is how we watch Kass' games, it's similar to watching paint dry. Our highlight is when we can get the audio through BYU radio.
You can only imagine what my thoughts were when I saw this! #21, Kassidy Shumway is our granddaughter. She gave the header assist to Carlee in the opening seconds of this video....I'd be a little interested to know whatcha' think, and if you saw this on national tv.
3 comments:
I know that there is some "tactical" play in soccer, but No. 15 in the red should have received a red card very early in that clip!!!! But congrats for the lack of retaliation of "our girl". Love Harry, Aileen, Ernie, John, Kelly, Corina, Scott, Rachel and Aaron.
Oh my goodness!! I saw this and I could not belive it. lol. That is just crazy!! Kassidy is awesome though and number 15 should have been kicked out for sure what a joke! I must admit though, it is sort of fun to see all of the violence that goes on a womens soccer game.. makes it very exciting! haha GO BYU womens soccer!! ..(oops I think it is against U of U student code to say that??)...don't tell.
Well Kassy you have made it onto Australian TV. The film clip was shown in all states through the breakfast programmes and news clips this morning. Love from "Down Under"
Post a Comment