ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Kill - Sept 2, 2008

When I went to the fridge in the middle of the night, I could see that the tile grout line was a little wider than usual. So, not to take any chances, I "potched" it good!!!...as you can see by the skid/drag mark from the grout line. I do believe he was killed upon impact. My first purchase the next day was a trusty can of Raid. Boy they jump right into the air when they are zapped. Also very effective is a toxic chalk that you draw lines across your doorways (outside and inside doorways), window sills, closets, etc. I just know that we find dead ones in the morning. The population has really cut down, and we find them occasionally now. I try not to think what affect the bug stuff might have on humans. I try not to breathe it, and I wear sox all the time.

No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia