ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Now Here's a Switchback!


The road to Bucaramanga!

I have tried to upload pictures for a couple of days, and haven't been able to, so am going to take advantage of this one while I can. I wanted to add all of the signs that are so great for this trip, but this gives an idea of the types of switchbacks that made dad sick, we found a pill that takes care of the motion sickness. Me, I love this trip, the last one the driver was not scary, and the view is amazing!

We went down Sat night, stayed at a very nice hotel, went to the equivalent of Colombian General Conference, and returned home Sunday night. The bus was absolutely freezing, and we both felt like we might come down with a good cold/sore throat. But we survived ok. We met some very nice people at the conference, and understood quite a bit.

We returned to B'manga on Tuesday, went to a great zone conference on Wednesday, and returned home on Wed afternoon. The bus was comfortable, and again, I love the view. The only problem is that every picture has to be from a moving, shaking, and reeling bus.

We have lots of appointments this week, and the classes of English are going well.

Must run, will try a couple of more pictures, but don't have a lot of time.

No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia