ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm going to post this before I try to add others, sometimes I get an error message and lose everything! Don't want to take the chance.

Pres. Amaya with the banana empanadas that Edwin made for the whole group. Edwin had an exam, so we don't have a picture of him here. He is the Elder's Q. president, brother of Carlos, our Branch Pte. The banana part refers to the crust, there was a great meat filling.
Meet Leidi and Karen, Leidi is the Primary President and Seminary teacher, Karen is turning 15 in a week or so.

Jenny is our other 15 year old! This is a special year for the girls in Columbia, and celebrated big time.
Totally unexpected were the wonderful guitarists, their songs were beautiful. Pres. Bonza is going to get me the words so we can really appreciate them. They also sang a special song for the girls turning 15 this year. It was very nice, the setting of Esperanza's patio, the members and friends who came out, have made this a very memorable evening for us. A great extended family and friends that have enriched our already blessed life!
Here we have Consuelo, who made me a beautiful crocheted bag for my temple clothes, Leidi, Angie, Esperanza, Jorge Andres (her son, in back), and Cristian. Leidi, Angie, and Cristian are all students at SENA.
This is Andres, son Lucas, and Laura his wife with Wayne. Andres loves to have Wayne take Lucas and hold him high over his head. The were our upstairs neighbors in Villa Olimpica, and have become dear friends.
This is our branch presidency, Pte. Amaya, counselor, Pres. Carlos Bonza, and Pte. Jose Luis Duarte, (I think, I don't quite have down how you know the real last name. I know the mother's last name is important but I still have to sit and figure it out when it is listed.), counselor. Pte. Bonza and Jose Luis are both just 25, and doing a great job with their responsibility of the branch.


No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia