Wayne is dining at our new kitchen to the right(See Picture at bottom). This is a little restraurant called Roge
lia's that was on the corner by La Posada Familiar, Esperanza's hotel. I have had a hard time getting pictures to load, and getting them in the position I want, So this is a little choppy - I think it is best not to be too creative in putting pictures to the left and to the right. It looks like "none" may have some potential.
This is one of my closets in the hotel, the bed, the broad window sill, and a small cub
by hole served as our other closets while we were at the hotel for almost 3 weeks. If you close at the bed on the left, Wayne is buried under the covers. Esperanza was great at the hotel, but after 2 1/2 weeks of living from suitcase to suitcase, it was just time to get some space
I don't know what happened to Wayne eating breakfast, I know it is on here somewhere. Found him! The people here were great, I'll post the picture of the family when I find it. We never paid for our food when we ate, just when we felt like we couldn't go any longer, we'd have Esperanza get a bill from them.
The kitchen is behind the doorway to the left. They would come and ask if we wanted fruit with our breakfast, and the next thing we would see is them leaving and returning with the fruit of the day. We told Jorge Andres (Esperanza's son, who speaks English quite well) that the bread was a little dry for Wayne. The next morning there was a "bag" of Marmalade on the table. What sweet accomodating people! We would walk in and they would ask us if we wanted "lo mismo" and there was no English spoken, but the whole family had a big smile, and would just bring us the best they could, it was always good. Mostly egg omelet with chopped up hot dog in it, avocado (aguacate, one of my favorite words to say, right along with abogado (lawyer) and tortuga (turtle)).
No comments:
Post a Comment