ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

B'manga 1 (sequel to follow)



This was taken in front of the pretty chapel in Bucaramanga. Isn't it interesting how much the
elders grew between shots!
The Mission Pres said we could go to conference in Bogota if we wanted. We could come a day early and attend the temple then listen there in Bogota - I'm not sure where, though. We took him up on it. This photos and many more of the temples of the world are on a great site that Erika sent us.
Had a great zone conference, they always are. What a great environment this is.
#
ldschurchtemples.com is the site, be prepared to spend hours there. (Great site, Rick, et al)
#
Does anyone have any idea how I get rid of a link to another blog? I thought I was adding Erika and Amanda to the blog link, but I didn't have the addresses quite right, and this Dean family (I am sure they are a very nice family, just not my family) came up and I can't figure out how to delete the link. I went to the help spot, and they said I could find a link on a simple page of theirs (the Deans) and simply remove the link. I couldn't find where to do that. Help! My apologies to the Dean family, I'm trying to fix this.
I'm giving up - it's now 12:40, I quit! I have tried to edit this several times now. If the spacing is still crazy, sorry. The blog looks great as I have edited it, the pictures are side by side, etc. AAAAARGH!

No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia