ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

This is move-out day from the hotel. Rosa, Esperanza and Dorleen in the picture below, Wayne carrying out suitcases above left.




This is the hotel where you will be sending the mail!


Several have asked where to send letters, packages, etc. I think the best thing is to send everything to Esperanza's hotel. There is always someone there, and she has said it would be fine to do this, so here is the address:







To: Elder/Hermana Jenson



La Posada Familiar

Cra. 10 #8 - 55

San Gil, Santander

Colombia

S. A.







I am not just sure how the postal system works here, I have seen guys drive up on their "motos" and knock, leave a note, and then take off. We are seldom home, and I really think this is a great way for us to receive our mail.

No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia