ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
La Posada Familiar
Cra. 10 No. 8 - 55
San Gil Santander
Colombia
S.A.

Email them at dorleen59@gmail.com !!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

This was a cute sign from the ward, we also had one from the primary kids. One of the boys wrote a nice personal note. It's interesting to realize that you don't know who is watching you, and what kind of an impression you are making. Isn't this rock just a hoot! What a great place to display. It is only one end of the total rock.I gave the picture to Wayne, I think it was nice. I kind of liked the reflection in the corner, so I kept it. The beautiful had crocheted table cover was made by Hermana Elda, she was one of the very first to have us over to a very nice lunch. She is very quiet, but very deep in her testimony. Karen is her daughter, and one of the girls who turns 15 this year. She has a party on the 26th of Sept., which we are looking forward to attending.


I just liked the bright light on the temple! It really makes me anxious to go to the temple in October with the group.

I'm going to post this one, have some more pictures that I want to add, but every once in a while I've had a note come up that says "error" and I lose everything. We are off to Bucaramanga in a couple of hours - this is a scary trip. We purposely have left some things unfinished to guarantee a safe return!

It has been so nice to hear and talk with many of you. Thanks.

No comments:

You can also send things to the mission office address

Hermano Wayne Allen Jenson and Hermana Dorleen Burns Jenson
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Segurus Colmena
Bogota Disrito Capital
Colombia