A lot of cactus along the way, very high and apparentlly drier. This is my favorite sign! We see it a lot!
This is Pte. and Hermana Camargo at breakfast at the Dann Carlton Hotel. I'll try to add another picture of this beautiful hotel. The mountain vista has little villages/pueblacitas in all of the tiny hanging valleys. I'm just looking down (way down) from my window in the bus.
There is one of these signs that has a double right angle turn. I feel like I'm on a ride at Lagoon.
We are on our way to teach the English class at the church. Then to basketball, then to Socorrow to teach a temple preparation lesson, then at 4 to SENA for the first Historia Familiar class, then at 7 to teach a group of young boys who live with Hma. Lucy. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment